Saturday, April 14, 2007

Chew for Health آدامس در کلاس:آری یا خیر؟؟ آدامس جویدن و مزایا و معایب آن

Scientists are finding evidence that gum chewing may be good for your health. It may even help boost your test scores.

Just what can gum do for your health? Many studies show that chewing gum after meals fights cavities by stimulating the production of saliva. Saliva helps wash away bacteria that damage our teeth.
Gum made with sugar can promote cavities. But some gums contain an ingredient that fights tooth decay. Chewing also stimulates production of saliva, which washes away cavity-causing bacteria.
Chewing gum might also be good for your brain. One Japanese study of nine participants found that chewing gum boosted the flow of blood to participants' brains by up to 40 percent. Blood carries oxygen, which fuels brain cells.
Chewing a gumball or stick of gum that contains a medicine might help a person more than taking a tablet or a pill that contains the same medicine.These discoveries can help other researchers develop medicine-containing gums that fight colds, relieve headaches, battle nervousness, and more. Scientists might even create antimicrobial gums that cure bad breath.

Those projects may take years, but gum scientists have already had at least one recent success: They've created a gum that could help us stay awake.

Most schools ban chewing gum, but in a few years they might consider changing that rule. Why?
Did you allow your students to chew gums in class if you were a teacher?Why?

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

well,it depends on the way that they chew gums in the class.because you know the students should
respect their teacher and also the class.but infact it's not acceptable for me that the students
chew gums during the class.

Anonymous said...

well,it depends on the way that they chew gums in the class.because you know the students should
respect their teacher and also the class.but infact it's not acceptable for me that the students
chew gums during the class.

Anonymous said...

if i was a teacher,i let my students to chew gum and i encouraged them because it has some advantages for them.and i dont care that they were chewing gum or not.

Anonymous said...

In my idea students shoud not chewing gum in the class because dicrespect to all of teachers and it cuse that student thinking about chewing gum during the class.

Anonymous said...

hello dear teacher
oh yes somethings like gum is good for sometimes...
and we are shour that students chewing gum in the class atleat for once in their life....
we are shour ........
and I love you and I love zero too.(from faezeh)

Anonymous said...

Noooooooooo
if a student chewing gum in my class i throw him away and maybe kill him .
but it is not real and we tell lie . chewing gum make us angry and we can't pay attention to the class carefully .

Anonymous said...

Use of gum in class is bad work . it is show not notice to teacher . it give to us stomach-ache . and it is good because be good smell to our mouth

Anonymous said...

Hellooooooo.
Dear teacher
But some times for some classes it can be dangers to chew gum in the class. For example during the exercises you don’t pay attention to the gum in your mouth .it can even kill you .

Anonymous said...

yes,because if I will teacher I like my students and it is not important to me and I let
to my students that they eat gums in my class.
babye

Anonymous said...

I don’t like my students to chew gums in class. In my opinion it is bad behavior and it is disrespect to all of them. Never I don’t to chew gums.

Anonymous said...

hi miss nikui
my answer for this guestion is:no because I hate for see a child churing gun in front me.
babye

Anonymous said...

I don’t allow my students to chew gums in class, because with this work, they are impolite to the teacher when she speaking.

Anonymous said...

I think that the books and computers are as important as each other are should use of them.The computers are new technology and books the sonrce of important information.

Anonymous said...

hi miss nikui
i don't allow my students to chew gums in clss because all the studend liked the teacher and lessons and listen them and all of student pay atenttion to
teacher but sometimes we can to be eat something.

Anonymous said...

Hi
In coming that I will teaches if chewing gum in class don’t makes a problem for my teaches, I am accept but this work isn’t good for my teaches and finally my students, I don’t accept.

Anonymous said...



hi
if i was teacher diden't give permission to my students ate chewing-gum.
because they will out of theire mind and it will nit look nice or decent.


Anonymous said...

hi! If we pay attention to this next we underestand that chewing gum has some advantages for us and the result of this text is we can chew gum ever in the class!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Thanks for this interesting and new information that you give us.
Most schools ban chewing gum, but in a few years they might consider changing that rule, because they find profits of chewing gum and understand how useful it.
I allow my students to chew gums in class if I was a teacher because I believe that gums could help them stay awake and gum chewing is good for their health. It even helps boost their test scores.
Chewing gum might also be good for their brain, too.

Anonymous said...

I allow that my students to chew gums in class: because it can not violet the rules of class and it can help them to digest what they have eaten in break time.
I like chew gums in class sometimes too

Anonymous said...

i am a teacher!
i buy many gum and chewing gum in class so the pupils dont chewing gum in my class

Anonymous said...

yes i let them do naything they want . i hope you do this for us :D

Anonymous said...

our haghe mosalam is that we chew gums in class :d

Anonymous said...

Hi my teacher
When I will be a teacher I will let to my student until in the classroom chewing gum but they keep respect the class

How was my English Weblog?